The purpose of this position is development and deployment of the category strategy for the EMEA region to drive optimal cost and conditions (commercial, quality, delivery).Develop market knowledge and technology expertise for category in order to provide support for the Product Line Management organization in the region. Manage category spend, including development, deployment and management of all related contract matters.Collaborate with other functions (operations, quality, logistics) in the region and globally with procurement for any new product roadmap as well as solving any existing problems and to prevent reoccurrence.
- Create and deploy category strategies for Direct Source products, across divisions: Strategies developed and agreed / aligned with Divisions
- Optimize supplier base to drive the best cost and commercial conditions, quality and delivery performance: 5% cost reduction, NET 90 as desired payment terms, 0 DPPM and 100% delivery performance as the ultimate goal
- Drive Global Sourcing solutions for category strategy. Work closely with Procurement organizations in APAC and US: Target common sourcing strategy for direct source products.
- Provide commercial and supplier expertise guidance to the Product Line organization: Have contracts signed with all supplier.
- Support New Product Line Roadmap to drive optimal cost for the whole organization in the region in line with short, medium and, long term strategies.
- Support Supplier Development, Quality and Supplier Quality Functions, and if necessary lead, any quality actions / discussions with suppliers to solve existing quality problems
- Monitor category supplier base performance: PPM / OTD
- Initiate and Monitor progress for any design optimization activities with suppliers and IDEAS
- This position requires a Bachelors degree and at least five years of supply chain / procurement experience.
- Previous specific Commodity Management/Strategic Sourcing Experience considered an advantage
- Experience with negotiating Master purchase agreements as well as brand label contracts.
- Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills necessary to converse with diverse group of stakeholders including senior management, Product Line Management and Supply Chain Management personnel.
- Possesses sound knowledge and experience in successfully deploying commodity strategies and driving cost-out through disciplined Project Management.
- Desktop Analytics (MS Excel skills are a necessity)
- Demonstrated Problem Solving Skills
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results
A fenti leírás csak tájékoztató összefoglalásként szolgál, a teljes hirdetési profil valamint a jelentkezési információk a jelentkezés módja mezőben található linken érhetőek el. A link megtekintésével a látogató/felhasználó tudomásul veszi és elfogadja a HuMans Állásportál ÁSZF / felhasználói feltételeit.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.eaton.com/jobs/039209/Category Manager – Direct Source?lang=en-US →