As Accounting Operations Manager you will partner with other GE Businesses to execute on this key area within the finance organization. You will lead a diverse team and work with other GE Businesses to deliver strong accounting, and to ensure compliance across all operations. Helping to drive simplification and consistency across GE will be a constant focus.
- Lead a team of Accounting Analysts administering standardized accounting procedures in line with GE policy, local accounting regulations and US GAAP.
- Establish team priorities, behaviors and deliverables.
- Monitor operational performance with quantitative and qualitative metrics.
- Drive strong performance management in the team through clear expectations, performance appraisals, and feedback.
- Proactively develop the capability of the team through strong development plans and coaching.
- Drive employee engagement.
- Drive compliance within processes and ensure process controls are in place as appropriate.
- Oversee Consolidation & Closing processes and Collections & Billings processes as applicable
- Review and approve account reconciliations
- Organize and plan audit schedules
- Drive quarterly rigor on financial filings approach (track stat audit status, quarterly consolidation of financials including taking care of various cost allocations methodologies by Corporate, interdivisional transactions etc.)
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Experience leading a team
- Experience of motivating & managing team of professionals to deliver to consistently high standards
- Proven ability to drive team performance with a focus on quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Experience of effective management of under-performance
- Ability to anticipate and resolve challenges
- Effective interpersonal skills and highly professional style when dealing with business clients
- Compliance & controllership mindset
- Proficient IT skills including Excel and Outlook
- Successful applicant will be legally eligible to enter into an employment relationship under the laws of Hungary.
- Additional languages (other than Hungarian)
- Knowledge of ERP platforms (SAP/Oracle)
- Experience abroad
A fenti leírás csak tájékoztató összefoglalásként szolgál, a teljes hirdetési profil valamint a jelentkezési információk a jelentkezés módja mezőben található linken érhetőek el. A link megtekintésével a látogató/felhasználó tudomásul veszi és elfogadja a HuMans Állásportál ÁSZF / felhasználói feltételeit.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://jobs.gecareers.com/ShowJob/Id/36886/Accounting Operations Manager – R2R →